Georgia Driver's Education Commission
The mission of the Georgia Driver’s Education Commission is to maximize participation in driver’s education and training to reduce motor vehicle accidents by making driver’s training accessible and affordable to all Georgians.
The Georgia Driver’s Education Commission released an Executive Summary containing key findings of the evaluation of the Georgia Driver’s Education Grant Scholarship Program and Joshua’s Law. This evaluation examined the impact of the Georgia Driver’s Education Scholarship Program, differences of driver training school outcomes based on provider types, effectiveness of methods used to satisfy Joshua’s Law, and the impact of delayed licensure. The full Final Report will be released in the coming weeks.
INFORMATION FOR DRIVER TRAINING SCHOOLS
Driver training schools may apply to become an authorized provider at any time. There is no deadline to apply. Please see the documents below for more information.
- Driver Training School Application and Contract
- Georgia Driver's Education Grant Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria (Student and Provider)
- Georgia Driver's Education Grant Scholarship Program Advertising Policy
- Provider Handbook
- New User Form
- Delete User Form
- Authorized Provider Logo
- Tutorial For Payment Information Account Registration
- Contract Submission Video Tutorial